So sorry – this offer is expired! If you would like to be notified the next time it comes around, please sign up for my newsletter:
If you’d like some homemaking help, please read this article:
Hey tween and teen mama! Do you need some help with organizing and cleaning your home? Is clutter driving you nuts? Do you need some systems to get your life in shape? The Ultimate Bundles Homemaking Bundle can help.
What is an Ultimate Bundle? Ultimatebundles.com is a company that gathers the best resources on the internet around a particular theme and bundles them all together at an amazingly low price. They work with online experts, collecting the best of the best to offer to you. In the past, they have done bundles about healthy living, meal planning, productivity, essential oils, and more.
Nourishing Tweens is a participant in several affiliate programs, advertising programs that provides a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and other websites. I only recommend things that I truly like and would use myself. If you click through my links and make a purchase, there is no additional charge to you.
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
There are 104 items in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2019, which means that there is something in there for everyone. For only $29.97 you get access to all of it. But you are a busy mom and you need to know what is most useful to you.
Let me help you!
As you know, I love to do research, and homemaking is an area that I am trying to get better at, too! As an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles, I got my bundle back in the spring when it was first released. I have spent hours poring over it, picking and choosing what I think is most relevant for you, my reader. There are a bunch of different categories within the bundle, and there is value in each of them. Here is what I think will be most useful to you, a mom of tweens and teens:
Organization and Decluttering
This is the biggest category, of course! There are about ten items here. Now if you have trouble with clutter like I do, you might find it hard to pick which one of these to try! I have picked my two favorites to tell you about. When you get your copy, there are “cheat sheets” available to help you quickly get a handle on what each choice is about. I have read through them all, and read the entire ebook for several of them. You can read through them all, or you can go with my choices!
Besides the ones I’m about to go into detail about, there are printable mom planners, a vacation planner, a Chrismas planner, lessons on how to do time blocking, and lots more.
- The Swap: The Lazy Genius Guide to Decluttering for Life by Kendra Adachi is an ebook that normally sells for $15 – From Ultimate Bundles: “Do you have a love-hate relationship with minimalism, can’t seem to keep your house clean, or have wanted to burn down your house and start over? The Swap is for you. In this eBook, you will learn how to buy stuff without guilt, say no to stuff without regret, clean more often with a better attitude, know where everything is in your house, stop resenting your kids and their stuff, more quickly save money for things that matter, and say goodbye to traditional decluttering for good!” This speaks to me! One of the things I like about this choice is that I think tweens and teens could benefit from learning to look at stuff this way, too. Plus, she’s funny!
- The 5 Day Clutter Shakedown by Dana K. White is an online course that normally sells for $40. I really like Dana’s no-nonsense style. I watched one of her videos about decluttering and I think her method is very helpful. I’m not one for the Marie Kondo method – I like Dana’s style better. She is very much against making more mess as you clean the mess – which is definitely my downfall.
Once you’ve got the clutter out of the way, it’s time to clean. There are several products in the bundle that focus on how to clean.
- Journey to Clean by Leslie Lambert is an ebook that includes 33 pages of printables to help you develop and keep track of your cleaning routines. I’m VERY EXCITED that this is included! It normally sells for $15.99. I have been taking Leslie’s advice and using the free versions of her printables for years, and I am excited that I now have access to all of Journey to Clean! I highly recommend you check her stuff out. It’s smart and pretty. Also, hidden inside the bundle once you purchase it and open her product is a coupon for 25% off any of her other products! There are hidden goodies in lots of the Ultimate Bundles products, such as coupons and printables – just look!
More Home Management Choices
There are way too many to list and describe them all here, but if you want to see the list yourself go to Ultimate Bundles and read all about it! I just wanted to point out a couple more:
- A Cleaner Home by the Holidays by Hilary Bernstein is an ebook that is normally $9.95. I like it because it is short and to-the-point. It’s a quick 12-day plan for getting your home ready for company and/or celebrations. I love simple! If your home isn’t a disaster but is just “kinda messy” and/or “kinda dirty” it’s a super-helpful choice.
- Hostess Handbook by Ashley Berger is normally $17. It is a 96-page ebook that is full of tips for happy hostessing, including menus and recipes for a variety of dinner parties – even the appetizers and cocktails! She makes hostessing sound fun and doable.
Parenting and Mom-life
There’s a bunch of stuff in this category, too! There are several on discipline systems, sleep training little ones, how to homeschool…here are a few of my favorites:
- How to Create a Family Life You Love by Sarah Dew is a 98-page ebook written by a mom who is a cancer survivor. Her aim is to help moms reprioritize their family life and focus on what really matters. Her book includes a workbook to help you figure out what matters to you and how to move forward with a plan for family happiness. Her book normally sells for $12.99.
- Online Safety Handbook: How to Safely Navigate Social Media & The Internet by Corinne Roth is a comprehensive guide to what your kids are being exposed to on their devices. Parents of tweens and teens need to know this stuff! If you have a kid you let use a phone, iPad or other device, you need to read this! It is normally $10.
Meal Planning and Kitchen Tips
There are seven products in this category. There are printable recipe cards and pantry labels, ideas for holiday meals, and lessons for becoming a better baker. I am most interested in the meal planning help – and there are four products here! I think my favorite it this one:
- Anchored Women Meal Planner: A Simplified System by Kayse Pratt. She says she can save you time and money and help you cultivate your family’s favorites. Sign me up! It is normally $17.
Eleven products are in the self-care category. Some are about taking care of yourself emotionally and spiritually. There are a couple about living an intentional life that sound really interesting.
A couple are about being healthier – two of them are workout plans. And a couple are about mastering your morning routine and other helpful advice.
But some of them are just FUN!
- Bust Out of the Makeup Rut by Alison Lumbatis includes step-by-step tutorials. If you have a tween or teen girl, I think it would be fun to do this together! And it’s usually $29, which is more than this whole bundle!
- The 7 Day Hair Challenge by Caroline Allen is another fun tutorial series of videos you could do with your daughter.
- The Stay-at-Home Moms’ Year-Round Outfit Guide: 280+ Outfits for the Entire Year by Corina Holden – This book is $45 on Amazon – or you can get it with your entire Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for less!!!
Decor and Creativity
There are several in this category that I think would be fun for families with tweens and teens. I am looking forward to trying these with my daughter:
- Brush Lettering 101 by Shelby Abrahamsen is an ecourse with video tutorials and practice workbook printables. This course is normally $47
- Hand Lettering: Greeting Words & Phrases for Cards & Notes by Viktoria Andersson is a 175-page workbook that teaches you to write phrases in twelve different styles! It’s usually $27.
And Yet More!
Seriously, there’s more? There are even more categories that I haven’t gone into here, including marriage, faith, working at home, and more for kids.
I think I’ve given you a good enough taste to realize what an incredibly good deal the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is!
This week, for two days only, the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is on sale! October 16 & 17 you can get the entire bundle for only $29.97. This is such an amazing deal! If you bought everything separately, it would cost more than $2200. And you get to keep it all forever!
I haven’t even told you about the bonuses! There are several physical bonuses. Orglamix is a natural make-up company that is offering $18 worth of free product to those who purchase the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. I own 8 of their eye shadows and their face powder and I LOVE it! It could be a great holiday gift for your daughter, too! Go to the Ultimate Bundles website and you can read all about what else is offered. Or if you’re sure you want to give it a try, click here:
Ultimate Bundles offers a Happiness Guarantee. If you buy the bundle and then decide it’s not for you, they will give you your money back.
If you are a blogger and you would like to be an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles, too, click here: Yes, I want to be an affiliate!