If you’ve been reading my website for a while, you know that one of my favorite topics is wellness. One of my main intentions for my website is to help other moms of tweens and teens create a happy, healthy life for themselves and their kids.
I really like the people at Ultimate Bundles, and I have been working with them for almost a year. I have purchased four of their bundles so far, and I feel like I have a pretty good handle on what is great about the bundles and how to best utilize them. I am feeling pretty confident that you will love this bundle. It’s packed with super helpful information so that YOU can get healthier. I’m so confident, that I’ll send you a free extra gift myself! Read to the end to find out how to get your gift.
Nourishing Tweens is a participant in several affiliate programs, advertising programs that provides a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and other websites. I only recommend things that I truly like and would use myself. If you click through my links and make a purchase, there is no additional charge to you.
Now, I am an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles, which means that I get a commission if you choose to buy a bundle and use my links to get there. But I am also a very honest person, and I would feel terrible if I talked you into buying something that isn’t useful for you.
So, I want to help you decide if the Ultimate Women’s Wellness Bundle is right for you.
What is an Ultimate Bundle?
First things first. You may not know what an Ultimate Bundle is. What is an Ultimate Bundle? Ultimatebundles.com is a company that gathers the best resources on the internet around a particular theme and bundles them all together at an amazingly low price. They work with online experts, collecting the best of the best to offer to you. In the past, they have done bundles about healthy living, meal planning, productivity, essential oils, and more.
What’s in the Ultimate Women’s Wellness Bundle?
When you purchase the Ultimate Women’s Bundle, you will get access to 33 eBooks, 32 audios and eCourses, 12 printables and workbooks, 2 summits, and a documentary. If you bought all of these items separately, it would cost $4652.70. But the cost to you is only $37!
If it’s good, why is it so cheap?
That’s a good question! Well, the people at Ultimate Bundles have worked with all of these experts and talked them into letting them have access to their excellent products!
Why would they agree to basically give their stuff away for free? It’s because in return, the experts are able to spread the word about their products far and wide with the help of Ultimate Bundles. They can raise awareness of their products, websites, and companies so that people like you and me learn about them and consider whether they would like to become customers.
Plus, each of these sales is for a limited time. Their products are discounted for a few days, and then when it’s over, they can go back to selling for regular price.
Alright, so now you know it’s a good deal and why. But you are a busy mom and you need to know what is most useful to you.
Let me help you!
As you know, I love to do research, and wellness is one of my favorite topics. Since I am an affiliate, I was able to buy my bundle last week, so I have access to all the goodies! Let me tell you what I think is most relevant to you, my reader.
There are twelve categories for this bundle, and each category has many separate items. This bundle is aimed at women’s wellness, so this time most of it is most relevant to you, the mom, more so than it is for your kids. I’ll tell you some of the items that I think look best from my top three categories:
This is an issue for all women. Many moms of tweens and teens are approaching an age (40…ahem…or ahem…50…or 60) in which your hormones are shifting again. I think this category is one of the most important ones for our age group – and also one of the most poorly understood. It is very likely that you need help in this area! I know I do!
- Best of the Fix for Female Hormones by Misty Williams (regularly $99) Tired of being flabby, foggy, and fatigued? Learn how to regain energy, recharge your brain, overcome illness and get your body back!
- Perimenopause: The Savvy Sister’s Guide to Hormone Harmony by Anna Garrett (regularly $12.79) This book guides women through what to expect in perimenopause and steps they can take to make their experience empowering vs. miserable.
- Secrets to Controlling your Weight, Cravings, and Moods by Maria Emmerich ($9.99) This book takes is about how to balance our moods and neurotransmitters through diet and supplements.
- 14 Day Thyroid Alive! Kickstarter Program by Stephanie Wharton (not sure of the price of this eCourse) I am excited for this one! I have Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and I hope it can help.
Mental and Emotional Health
This is another of my favorite things to learn about! These products are intended to help women and moms improve their mental health, but several of them would probably be effective for teens, too, if your kids are struggling.
- Happy Calm by Lisa Grace Byrne ($179 ) Teaches tools to keep you calm, balanced and flexible so you can live a full and happy life. I already signed up and started watching the first video in this eCourse. I think it’s going to be really helpful, and I’m planning to have my daughter give it a try, too.
- Emotional Resilience Training by Georgia Foster ($149.97) You KNOW I love building resilience!!! If you haven’t already, read my article How to Help Your Kids Become More Resilient
- How to Live Simply and Reduce Stress by Angi Schneider ($17.00) Learn how to create a vision for your life, how to get your home and finances in order, how to decide what to spend your time on, and how to live a life of contentment and gratitude.
- #Motherhustler Mindset by Brianna Berner ($67.00) Feel energized, unstoppable, and in control by taking the reins and building a life you’re wildly passionate about.
Healthy Eating and Fitness
You know I like my food!!! I am a foodie, but I’m also a nutrition nerd. I always enjoy more resources in this area!
- Sugar Detox Program by Dr. David Jockers ($97) A 30-day online program to fix the root cause of why you’re craving sugar and help you to heal your thyroid, adrenals, lose weight, and burn fat.
- Eat Like a Bear Manual: Half My Size at 50 by Amanda Rose ($9.97) Even though this book has only been around for 18 months, it bost a dozen triple-digit weight loss cases among women over 40.
- Intermittent Fasting for Better Health by Jennifer Dages ($10.99) A simple guide to intermittent fasting for those struggling with weight gain and insulin resistance.
- Never Diet Again: The Sexy Confident Woman Formula by Anna Renderer ($67) Stop dieting and start dominating with this 21-day revolutionary program to end the vicious cycle of extreme dieting, feeling burnt out and doubtful so that so can finally feel happy and satisfied with your health and fitness.
- Beat Belly Fat, Bloating, Bone Loss, and the Blues: Simple Steps to a Better You by Margie Bissinger ($50)
- Other products include keto recipes, grain-free recipes, mindfulness coaching, and lots more.
Beyond these categories, there is a lot more included! There are items about pregnancy, fertility, menopause, aging gracefully, skincare, aromatherapy, herbalism, toxin-free lifestyle, self-care, and chronic illness.
And now, drumroll please…my favorite part!!!
The BONUSES!!!!! The folks at Ultimate Bundles always include lots of fun bonuses with their bundles, many of them physical gifts! YAY!!!!!!!!
The Ultimate Bundles Women’s Wellness Bundle has the most amazing collection of bonuses.
- FREE Frankincense and Ylang lotion bar and Beesilk lotion stick from MadeOn ($18 value) I love this company! I am almost done with my Lavender lotion bar that I got from them awhile back. It’s so nice, and my Frank & Ylang one just arrived in the mail! I can’t wait to use it!
- FREE Aromatherapy Blend from Puro Co. ($18) This company is awesome – they make lots of lovely natural skincare products.
- FREE leather wrap diffuser bracelet ($21.95 value) from The Oil Collection
- FREE $25 gift certificate from Balance One Supplements (I’m going to use this one to buy probiotics)
So just those four are worth more than $80! Yet you only pay $37 for the bundle! It’s a bit ridiculous how much you get. And, there are a bunch more bonuses…more than $70 worth on top of these!
An extra gift for you!
Since you are my reader and I am really confident that this is a good investment for moms of tweens and teens, I have an extra gift for you! Buy the Ultimate Women’s Wellness Bundle through my link and I will send you a custom roll-on essential oil blend. You can choose Calm or Happiness. This is a perfect item for either yourself or your tweens and teens. Just contact me and let me know when you buy it. You can send me a picture of your receipt as proof of purchase, and I’ll send you a custom rollerball essential oil blend!
You don’t have to use it all. Chances are, you will find just a few things that make it more than worth it. And if not, no worries!
And once you buy it, you have the choice to download your entire purchase at once, or go piece by piece and only download one thing at a time. It’s flexible and it’s up to you.
And for goodness sakes, if you buy it before midnight on February 6th, you also get an early bird bonus…so don’t delay!