With Back to School looming, it’s time to think about how to help your kids have the best school year ever! Even if you aren’t planning to homeschool this year, check out this opportunity! Many kids didn’t have an ideal school year last year…to say the least. Many fell behind and could use some extra learning at home. Whether you want to supplement your kids’ regular school, do some learning this summer, help motivate your kids with a love of learning…the Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle has valuable tools that can help! I bet you could use some resources to expand on your kids’ learning and provide enrichment!
Nourishing Tweens is a participant in several affiliate programs, advertising programs that provides a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and other websites. I only recommend things that I truly like and would use myself. If you click through my links and make a purchase, there is no additional charge to you.
Lucky for you, you can get a WHOLE BUNCH of great resources for a low price. The Ultimate Bundles team has released the second annual Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle! It’s available Wednesday, July 14th – Monday, July 19th 2021.
The timing couldn’t be more perfect, as so many of us launched homeschools in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic. And I know that many more families are considering pulling their kids out of the public schools because distance learning isn’t going well for many kids, and here in California at least, there is no end in sight.
I have been homeschooling my 8th and 10th graders since August 2020, so I am excited to tell you all about what is in the Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle for tweens and teens!
I’ve spent tons of time poring over the Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle and picking and choosing what is the best stuff in there for the moms of tweens and teens. I’m so excited to share with you what I’ve found!
Have you heard of Ultimate Bundles? If not, please read my article about why I love Ultimate Bundles that explains all about this fantastic company. In a nutshell: they create libraries of resources around helpful topics from the best creators on the internet. Then they bundle them together and sell them for a very limited time for HUGE discounts. The customer (YOU) gets a ton of great stuff for a ridiculously low price, and the creators get to widen their reach and meet new potential customers. It’s a win-win! And as an affiliate of the program, I get a commission to help support my website when you decide to purchase. Win-win-win!
This new bundle has $1875.22 worth of value and is discounted by 97%, so you only pay $37.
Let’s be real: when many people picture homeschooling, they picture a mom with her young children, gathered around, learning preschool and early elementary school subjects, reading lots of picture books. While that is a lovely picture, it’s not the whole picture!
You CAN homeschool middle school and high school successfully! I have spent SO MUCH TIME learning about this over the past year and I have really enjoyed it with my own kids. While the Ultimate Homeschool Bundle has tons of stuff for little kids, there is also some great stuff in there for tweens and teens!
Here is a sampling of what would be useful for you as a mom of tweens or teens. Let’s get started!
Organization and Support
If you are new to homeschooling like I was last year, you are going to want some advice for getting started and some help organizing. Here’s is some of what’s included:
- Homeschool Simplified Online Course by Anastasia Rehbein (eCourse) $25 value
- Virtual School Set-Up by Jessica Litman (eCourse) $19.99 value
- Solving Homeschooling Work Refusal: without fights, bribery, or punishment by Kelly Kotanidis (eCourse) $15.00 value
- I Can Homeschool 5-Day Challenge by Ana Willis (eCourse) $10.00 value
- High School To College Digital Pack by Michelle Osborn (Printable) $5.50 value
- Home School Planner Bundle by Holly Connors (Printable) $7.00
There are a bunch of lessons included for all ages in the Ultimate Homeschool Bundle. Lots and lots for little kids, of course, but I also found some fantastic resources for older kids. Curriculum can get expensive for homeschoolers, so you are sure to be happy to have all of this included in your $37 purchase! It really is a steal. Not to mention all the time you save from not having to create your own lessons!
Many of the ones listed under high school could be used for middle school, and some of the middle school ones could work for older teens, too.
- Composer Study with 10 Lesser-Known Composers online course: Learn about the 10 composers and listen to their music! by Gena Mayo(eCourse) This is is a self-paced eCourse that can be used for a fine arts half credit. I signed up for it and began the lessons myself – it’s amazing! I liked it so much that I signed up for Gena Mayo’s Fine Arts in High School membership. I highly recommend her resources. This course could be used for advanced middle schoolers. $17 value
- Business In A Bundle™ – For Students by Deanna Castro (eCourse) Go from “Kid” to “Kidpreneur” with Business In A Bundle – For Students $497 value
- Big Ideas through History Unit 1: Beginning of Human Kind by Melissa Roy (Printable) Covering the Big Bang and evolution of man for various ages, includes four history topics to explore through reading, hands-on activities, research, literature, writing, and other projects. $16.50 value
- Alice in Wonderland Online Book Club for Teens: British Classic Literature Series by Dachelle McVey (eCourse) $An online literary guide for high school that covers grammar, writing, literature all while still being fun. $20 value
- Personal Finance 101: the Basics of Banking, Budgeting, and Buying! by Stephanie Iraggi (eCourse) Set your highschooler up for financial success with this self-paced class on budgeting, banking, and buying! $97 value
- My Book of Poetry by Geez, Gwen! (Printable) Students will learn all about different forms of poetry, get inspired by the works of famous poets, and be guided through creation of their own Book of Poetry. $9.99 value
- Homeschooling Teens Printables by Lusi Austin (Printable) Helpful printables for you and your homeschooling teen! $20 value
- Leadership and Success Course for Middle and High School Girls by Adeola Ariyo (eCourse) This course teaches and equips middle and high school-aged girls how to be confident, successful and become better leaders. $59 value
- Meet the Artists 20 Week Course by Rebecca Jemmett (eBook) A fun, hands on, easy to run Art History resource introducing 20 Artists, Artworks, Techniques and much more. $21 value
- Obedience Devotional: Short Comments on 6 Scriptures about Obedience by Sarah at BibleBaton (Printable) $Find encouragement and be challenged through the short comments, based on 6 Scriptures about obedience, in this handy printable devotional! $19.99 value
- Improve Mental Processing Speed | Therapeutic Activity for Processing Speed by Selma Dawani (Printable) Helping your student increase processing speed is worth the effort. Processing influences auditory comprehension, perceptual organization, planning and learning ability. $12 value
- The Ultimate Kids Writing Course: Inspiring Children To Reach Their Creative Potential by Frances Vidakovic (eCourse) This course will help your child grow and nurture the essential creative skill of writing, beginning today, that will positively impact his or her life for years and years to come. $27 value
- The HeART of You by Forget Him Knot (eCourse) Teaches art by using the bible, and inspires kids to get creative $27.00 value
- My Awesome Life: Photoshop for Kids by Jessica Sprague (eCourse) Kids 9-14 learn to use Photoshop as we create an awesome scrapbook together! $30 value
- Middle School Science Sampler by Carolyn Balch (Printable) Five activities to make you fall in love with learning science. Dig into water pressure, microbiology, astronomy, cell biology and the physics of music. $15 value
- Famous Inventors by Erica Johns (eCourse) Learn about 11 famous and inspirational inventors. $14.95 value
- Henry Ossawa Tanner Picture Study Aid by Rebecca @ a humble place (eBook) This 24-page Picture Study Aid for Henry Ossawa Tanner, an African-American artist, includes a story from his childhood, notes on seven of his works, and printable copies of the pieces discussed. $12.99 value
- Ancient Greece & Egypt Online Unit Study Bundle by Sara Radginski (ecourse) Many middle school students do a course on ancient history. This one covers both Greece and Egypt. $40 value
You really can’t go wrong! I am having such a good time going through all of this and planning my homeschool year. Even if your kids are distance learning with their school this year, there is a ton of stuff you can use. Books, audiobooks, and eBooks, curriculum you could use for enrichment and electives, and advice for keeping your kids engaged while learning at home…it’s all in there. Don’t miss it!
And don’t worry…if you decide it’s not for you, there’s a 30 day happiness guarantee! If it doesn’t help you, just ask for your money back.
More ideas for teens and tweens learning: